Monday, July 21, 2014

Take a guess

A couple of weeks ago, when I decided, pretty much out of the blue, to give writing a Trader Joe's blog a try, I took my camera into the kitchen and pulled out every TJ's item I had in the fridge, the freezer, and in the cupboards. Remember, this was with no preparation or advance notice, no special trips to the store to stock up--just a random day's sampling.

Your challenge is to guess how many different TJ's items I had on hand that day. Closest guess in the comments wins--I dunno, effusive praise in a future blog post, maybe.

3 comments:

  1. I was shocked to google Trader Joe's and find out it was owned by Aldis.

    I'll guess 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's bizarre. I've been in an Aldi's here in Asheville, and I can't imagine two more incompatibly different stores.

    ReplyDelete