Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I should buy stock in this company...



Nina was here for dinner tonight. I didn't go quite so far as to ensure that every single morsel of food served was Trader Joe's, but I did have a lot of new items on hand to try out, so probably 90% of our meal was TJ's. In this picture we've got a TJ's Marsala Burger (covered in Kraft cheese, though, so you can't see it) sitting on a toasted TJ's Whole Wheat Hamburger Bun, TJ's Vegetable Fried Rice, TJ's Vegetable Root Chips, TJ's Cold Pressed Juice Yellow, and TJ's Organics Herb Salad Mix (with some pickled beets from a local company, Green River Picklers), topped with TJ's Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing (although I think I had not yet added it when I snapped this picture).

So many reviews to write now!


Addendum, August 4, 2014 

I'm adding links to the individual product reviews as they are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment