Monday, December 9, 2019

Trader Joe's Rose Fingerling Potato Chips


Nina spotted these at Trader Joe's yesterday, and we had some before dinner at her house last night.

If you've never heard of "Grey Guerande Sea Salt," I'm with you. Here's a bit of the history.

These chips are fabulous. They're flavorful. They might possess the most perfect crunch I've ever found in potato chips. They're pretty, with rings of pink. They're salted just right. Of course, being made from fingerling potatoes, there aren't any huge chips. On the other hand, we found relatively few sad, broken pieces. They were maybe a tad too oily. But other than that, they're extraordinarily good.

They were so good, in fact, that I eschewed the hummus Nina offered as part of the appetizer, and just kept digging into the bag for more chips; I didn't want to change the experience by adding in another factor. They're even better than the Dark Russets from my last review. I'm tempted to slap them directly onto my Top Ten list--but I think it would be better to wait until I can buy a bag of my own and try them a few more times.


Will I buy it again? 



via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment