Friday, July 21, 2017

Trader Joe's Organic Jalapeno Limeade


Trader Joe's is making a big sales push on this; I've heard promos for it several times on the radio. Apparently its main intended use is as a margarita mixer. Well, I don't make margaritas, so I'm stuck with just drinking it straight.

Which turns out to be a pretty good thing to do. It's completely different from anything else I've ever had. The jalapeno is much stronger than I anticipated, and it's great--bracing, without getting into the "painful" zone. Its pairing with the lime is perfect.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes. It's not going to be an every day sort of thing, but I'd like to revisit it now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Why has this awesome mixer been discontinued by Trader Joe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer to that question is always "because people weren't buying it." (There are exceptions. Sometimes a recall from the manufacturer is enough to get TJ's not to re-up it even when production resumes.)

      Delete