Friday, May 10, 2019

Trader Joe's Angel Food Cake


This is pretty ordinary store-bought angel food cake. It's not noticeably better or worse than others I've had. It is smaller, though, which for me is actually an advantage, because I struggle to finish larger ones before they either go bad or I tire of them.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes. It's a rare purchase for me, maybe twice a year or so, but I'm happy to have the smaller size (with accompanying smaller price), and at the place where I'm already doing most of my grocery shopping, so no stop at a second store required.

1 comment:

  1. In taste and substance, I much prefer the Trader Joe angel food cake over others you can find elsewhere. This cake can also be sliced into skinny slivers. I agree with the post about the advantages of a smaller cake.

    ReplyDelete