Monday, February 17, 2020

Trader Joe's Spinach & Chive Linguine Pasta


I bought this even though the second ingredient, after wheat flour, is onions--which I hate. And you can definitely taste them. I could not specifically identify by taste either of the titular ingredients, spinach and chives. But after adding Sausage-less Sausage and Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce, any flavor from the pasta itself basically faded into the background.

It seemed to cook up faster than regular pasta, though not nearly as fast as the package predicts (2-4 minutes).


Will I buy it again? 

No. I see no advantage over plain pasta.

3 comments:

  1. I use it with TJs grilled asparagus and TJs grilled chicken a little olive oil and sprinkle of parmesan Delicious meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, good to know. I'll use olive oil and shredded parm only and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had it with butter and lots of freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete