Friday, June 29, 2018

Trader Joe's Bite Size Crispy Cookies Filled With Belgian Chocolate


Pretty good cookies! The shortbread-ish cookies and dark chocolate filling are nicely balanced and both taste and feel of high quality.

My only complaint is excessive packaging materials--a plastic tray and Mylar wrap inside the box. I hate filling my trash with so much waste, for so few cookies.


Will I buy it again? 

Undecided. This one is right on the edge of repeatability. They're tasty, but in addition to the packaging waste, there's the problem that I have so many other cookies that I like even better.

3 comments:

  1. These looked so good but i’m worried it’s too much dairy for my cranky tummy- I totally know what you mean about the excessive packaging issue, I’m more sensitive to that now. Kind of makes me crazy...
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at my local TJs. These cookies have been removed from shelves. No reason given, just that all the stores were not currently allowed to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the "shortbread" tastes horrible - off oil taste. Chocolate okay. Would never repeat.

    ReplyDelete