Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Trader Joe's Organic Apple Juice


This apple juice is so boring it's sad. It's just lifeless. Drinking it is a reminder of how wonderful the Honey Crisp Apple Cider is. Every fall I stock up on the latter to last me through the rest of the year when it isn't available, but I had run out, so purchased this one instead. Such a disappointment.

Three years ago, I bought TJ's MacIntosh Apple Juice, and contemplated doing a comparison test with this one. I never did, because the discovery of the cider made me want to never buy anything else. Now I'll never complete the test because I don't want this uninteresting juice in my life.


Will I buy it again? 

No. If I can't have the cider, my next choice would be the Flash Pasteurized. I'd pick something other than apple juice before having this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment