Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Trader Joe's Ruby Cacao Wafers


I bought these back in February; they seemed to be part of the pink-food rush of Valentine's Day. I assume they're long gone from the TJ's shelves by now, though I haven't checked, but maybe they'll be brought back next year.

I ate some right away, but didn't write about them because I couldn't figure out what to say. I still don't know. They're tiny discs of pink chocolate--apparently their natural color, as no natural or artificial coloring agents are listed among the ingredients. (See here and here.)

They don't taste much like either dark or milk chocolate. They remind me of white chocolate, but with an added fruitiness.


Will I buy it again? 

No. I have no idea what to do with them other than just eat them straight from the bag, and they're not very appealing that way. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment