Monday, January 6, 2020

Trader Joe's Ginger Snowball Cookies


Don't those look scrumptious? I'll tell you, they look just as good when you open the box.

But taste? Not so much. The powdered sugar coating is too thick. I liked the bits of candied ginger, but sugar and ginger was all I tasted, with the rest of the cookie virtually tasteless.

Nina, conversely, disliked them for different reasons. She thought the ginger was so weak as to not be worth having, and didn't like how it sticks to the teeth.

I ate two, Nina ate one, and the rest are going back to the store for a refund.


Will I buy it again? 




via GIPHY

1 comment:

  1. I like these. It is very powdery I agree and it does get stuck in your teeth. I thought the ginger taste was strong, but I felt like they were kinda addictive. I don’t think I can eat a whole box in one sitting but I found myself coming back to it a few times.

    ReplyDelete