Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Trader Joe's Brioche Buns


I loved these. They're my new favorite burger buns, and will become my staple in that category. They're large both in diameter and in thickness. They're buttery and just a little bit sweet (the latter trait being a turn-off for Nina, but I liked it). They are, as Mary Poppins described herself, practically perfect.

"It's a very big fluffy bun."






Will I buy it again? 

Yes. In fact, I don't know what would get me to buy any other burger buns.

This is one of the rare items that is going on all three of my lists (linked in the upper right corner): will buy again, a staple that I buy frequently, and a Top Ten.

2 comments:

  1. These might be considered “seasonal”.... probably a good idea to get a few extras for your freezer- i could just see them deciding to use the shelf space for everything pumpkin bread and pies and such.... they sound heavenly!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely not seasonal.

    ReplyDelete