Monday, January 21, 2019

Trader Joe's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


Imagine how good you think the world's best banana-chocolate-chip muffin can be. Get it firmly in mind--the flavors, the textures. Got it?

Bingo! Now you know what this product is.

Yeah, they're that good.

But let us not pretend that this is some sort of health food. Each muffin has 410 calories, 18 grams of fat, and 35 grams of sugar. They're perfect for a nation with the motto, "Make America Fat Again."


Will I buy it again? 

I wish I could. But in reality, if I do, it will only be because of a massive failure of every one of my self-control mechanisms.

2 comments:

  1. Life is too short to let self-control get in the way of extreme pleasure, every so often. I'm sure they freeze well. Eat half a muffin at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaattt??? Really? My anti banana stance likely won’t ever change, but i’ll certainly bring these to the next work event/meeting.
    And i agree that if they make you happy and you love them then either having half as a portion or just buying once in a while is a great idea. Maybe nina can keep them in her freezer so they’re less accessible?
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete