Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Trader Joe's Curry Cauliflower Quinoa Salad




You can figure out just about everything you need to know here from the name, ingredients, and photos. Nina and I both liked it--lots of flavors, lots of textures, moderately spicy, and overall quite different from anything we've had before. Serving size seems accurate; it fed both of us (as a side) for dinner, with leftover for my lunch the next day.


Will I buy it again? 

No. I eat lots of cauliflower plain, and don't feel a need to gussy it up like this. But if I ran into this at somebody else's house or at a potluck or something, I'd happily have more of it.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised how good this was! And it’s vegan :)) (unless you’re a strict vegan and avoid honey)
    Anyways, i added about a third of the container to some bagged salad greens and added in some chickpeas and sunflower seeds, mixed all together for a two minute tasty lunch.
    I might buy it again when I’m short on time and ingredients
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete