Friday, March 8, 2019

Trader Joe's Chocolate Bar Quintet



I bought this in December, but didn't finish it until last night. And even then, I had only four of the five bars; I knew that I wouldn't like the Dark Chocolate Hazelnut, so Nina took that one home with her.

For each of the other four varieties, the added flavor comes in the form of tiny crunchy bits--e.g., candied orange peel, or honey "pieces" made with honey, corn starch, and sugar.

They were all good. I liked the Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Crisp the best, perhaps just because the combination of chocolate and cinnamon was so unexpected.


Will I buy it again? 

Not for myself. But it would make a nice gift for children, or to take to the hosts of a holiday party, etc.--assuming that Trader Joe's brings it back next year (which is far from certain with any of their copious Christmastime offerings).

No comments:

Post a Comment