Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Trader Joe's Peruvian Potato Chips


As you can see, these chips are made from potatoes of several different colors, so they're much prettier than most. In texture and oiliness, they're like thick-cut, kettle-cooked. They're sturdy enough to be good dip scoopers, though there's a lot of small and broken ones that don't do well for that.


Will I buy it again? 

No. They're fine, but I found no special advantage over my regular choices (including Ode to the Classic Potato ChipOrganic Potato Chips Kettle Style, and Ridge Cut Potato Chips with Sea Salt). I expect, however, to encounter them again at Nina's house. She loved the flavor, color, and thickness, and quickly pronounced them a new favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Please, could you tell me where the potatoes come from and where the processing plant is?
    I recently saw a new presentation of these potatoes but I don't know if they are from the same company.
    Thank you very much in advance.

    ReplyDelete