Special note: This is Day Five of Coconut Week, a full week of reviews of Trader Joe's coconut-based products. The back of the package here explains that the surfactants used are derived from coconut oil.
I like the smell of this--lightly floral. And the dispensing mechanism works smoothly and reliably, which isn't always the case with liquid soaps.
- I actually prefer hand soap to be unscented.
- They lie about the dosing; they suggest two pumps, when one is plenty.
- It doesn't rinse off as easily as it should.
- It's way more expensive than my usual product, which is SoftSoap with aloe vera.
- There are no refills available, so to keep using the same product, you have to throw away the bottle and buy a new one every time.
Will I buy it again?