Friday, March 25, 2016

Trader Joe's Rosemary & Thyme Maple Toffee Sunflower Seeds



I had never heard of these until a few weeks ago when my local Trader Joe's had strategically placed them right next to the bagged salads. It certainly seemed like they might make a nice addition to a green salad.

Between the sunflower seeds, the rosemary, the thyme, the maple, and the toffee, you'd expect these to add a lot of complex flavors to the salad--but they don't seem to. They definitely add crunchy texture, which is nice. But beyond that, I get a general sweetness, and not much else. I can't discern any of the specific four flavors that these are supposed to convey.

I'm not a fan of sunflower seeds as a snack, so I haven't tried them on their own.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment