Monday, May 29, 2017

Trader Joe's Refresh Citrus Body Wash


I'm not a body-wash kind of guy. Gimme a bar of soap, like a real man. There was only one body wash I ever liked, and they stopped making it about 15 years ago, so I gave up on the whole genre. When I noticed this one at Trader Joe's, I decided I would (1) try it just to fill up a space in the blog, (2) hate it, and (3) pass it on to Nina to try.

Surprise! I like it. It smells of lemon, orange, and grapefruit--all of which are actual ingredients. But it's lightly fragrant enough that I don't feel bowled over by it. It's just...pleasant. It rinses off easily, leaving no discernible residue.


Will I buy it again? 

In advance of trying it, I would have bet 10:1 against this outcome, but yes. I think I'll mostly stick to my favorite two soaps (Dove and this lavender soap sold at TJ's), but bring this in once in a while for a little something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment