Thursday, November 9, 2017

Trader Joe's Organic Cranberry Spiced Apple Kombucha


The only kombucha I've ever had before this has been a few varieties from a locally made brand called Buchi. I liked them, but I don't think they're particularly representative of the genre. Then again, neither is this new product from Trader Joe's. I'm guessing that it's seasonal but who knows?

It was OK, though--of course--entirely different from the ones I've had before. But frankly, I would have been happier with a cranberry-spiced-apple juice than I was with the same flavors mixed into a kombucha.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

1 comment:

  1. I have turned into a crazy kombucha addict this year! This one fell flat for me, the flavor wasn't quite what i wanted, and for about 30 cents more TJs sells the GTS brand "gingerade" which is my all time most favorite- and at least $1 cheaper than elsewhere. My tummy loves me ever since i started drinking it daily!
    (Note that the small size TJs brand ginger flavor is not very good, little ginger flavor at all and over carbonated). I actually make my own kombucha now but pick up interesting flavors here and there. I would love to see a pomegranate version!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete