Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Toasted Sesame Caramels


These are...kind of weird. The dark chocolate shell is nice enough. But the little bit of caramel (seriously not oozing out, the way the picture shows) doesn't seem to add anything. I can see sesame seeds if I look, but I can't taste anything from them. Really, the only thing I detect other than the chocolate is the taste and texture of some bits of cookie--which aren't mentioned on the front of the package but are listed in the ingredients on the back.

It's a mystery to me what they were trying to accomplish here. If it was highlighting the sesame seeds, as the product name implies, it's a complete fail.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, so disappointing! I wanted sesame flavor and it was totally missing, the caramel was negligible.
    Not worth the calories and made me mad that i bought a treat and it sucks- i returned them which is a rare occurrence
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete