Monday, April 15, 2019

Trader Joe's Sweet Basil Foaming Hand Soap



This seems to be physically identical--both the soap and its container--to three others that I've tried before, and I suspect they all come from the same supplier: here, here, and here.

The scent imparted by this soap is pleasant enough, and mercifully mild compared to some other hand soaps from Trader Joe's that I've tried. (Ones that assault the olfactory sense include this one and this one and this one.) But as I've said many times before, I just don't want or need for my hands to smell like basil or lavender or orange or honey or any of the other zillion scents that manufacturers decide to add to soap. The whole idea seems preposterous to me.


Will I buy it again? 

No. However, if we had a king, and if the king decreed that, on penalty of death, nobody could purchase hand soap except from Trader Joe's, then this would be one of my top choices, along with the Nourish Herbal Blend, the Botanical Bounty, and the Lemon Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment