Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Trader Joe's White Pine Moisturizing Hand Soap and Lotion


This pair comes as you see it, including the little wire rack to keep them together. I bought it in December, so it's possible that it's a seasonal item. I haven't checked to see if it's available all year.

It's a reasonably attractive set, I'll give it that. But otherwise, I do not like. The soap is way too heavily scented for my taste. And pine? Well, if I close my eyes and try to force myself to interpret what I'm smelling as "pine," maybe. But it's sure not anything like a close match to my sense-memory of how a pine tree smells.

The lotion is light, yet takes forever to absorb. By about three minutes into trying to get it to be finished with the absorption process, I began to feel that I might still be rubbing my lotioned-up hands together as the heat death of the universe approached.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment