Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Trader Joe's Crunchy Curls


I have no idea how long these have been lurking on the Trader Joe's shelves, but I first noticed them a couple of months ago.

They're a little bland on their own; a little more salt would do them good. I couldn't discern a distinctly lentil flavor, and I had to use a bit of imagination to notice potato. I can't describe the taste, because it's pretty much unlike anything I've had before. But it's pleasant enough.

They're sturdy enough to be reasonably useful for scooping up salsa or hummus.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes, as an occasional break from my usual tortilla and potato chip staples.

1 comment:

  1. these are really good with tabasco or any bottled hot sauce sprinkled on top... for a little extra kick, i can use them with 7 layer dip not bad and instead of tortilla chips i may use these in nachos... just a few ideas

    ReplyDelete