Monday, January 23, 2017

Trader Joe's Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips


I've previously reviewed a TJ's product with an identical name, here. I'm guessing that this new version is replacing that one. It is much improved. I like that they are saltier, thicker, and have a really impressive crunchiness. They have much more flavor of corn oil than most tortilla chips, and it is indeed reminiscent of the chips served in Mexican restaurants.

Their one failing is that the promised lime is such a light touch that I couldn't find it, even when concentrating and trying to imagine its presence.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes. I've complained many times that TJ's has needlessly multiplied its varieties of tortilla chips. But if they're substituting this for the previous product of the same name, as I assume, it's a definite change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment