Saturday, January 7, 2017

Trader Joe's Raspberry Cranberry Spritzer


This is, obviously, much like the blackberry spritzer reviewed yesterday, except raspberry-cranberry.

I was very surprised to find that I didn't like it as much. Normally, either straight raspberry or a cran/rasp anything will be my hands-down preference over a blackberry anything. Not so here. It doesn't taste as genuinely fruity. It seems more like soda, with fruit flavors instead of real juice, even though the label says otherwise. I have no idea why this might be so. And, of course, YMMV.


Will I buy it again? 

I'm on my second bottle, because this outcome was so atypical for me that I wanted a second shot at seeing whether it was real. It is. So no, I don't think I will buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment