Thursday, September 7, 2017

Trader Joe's Camel Milk Soap With Olive Oil & Honey




This was on the new products shelf at Trader Joe's (along with a similar one made from goat milk), and was only $1.99, so I decided to try it.

It seems like pretty ordinary soap, except that the shape of the bar is a lot closer to square than most hand/bath soaps. The fragrance is so mild that I couldn't make out any particular scent.

I think this is the first time I've touched either a camel or anything made from a camel. Except maybe a camel-hair paintbrush. Oh, and there was that one crazy night in Morocco, but I was drunk and the statute of limitations has expired.


Will I buy it again? 

No. Nor do I think there's any point in trying the goat-milk version. I'll just stick to my old standard, Dove, with the occasional indulgence in the lavender bar from TJ's that I like.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it didn't smell anything particular.
    Next year you will most likely find camel milk ice cream, I hope you try and share your thoughts in here.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha i love the Moroccan Camel Incident story..! I actually picked up the goats milk version- no noticeable scent either which is a plus (i don't want to smell like a goat!!) i have been using as a hand soap and it makes a nice lather and maybe doesn't dry my hands out? Dunno if i will repurchase or that it's much different from this one...
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the camel soap and its the best soap I have ever tried, I will buy this again for sure. Makes my skin very soft and doesn't break my face out. Very happy customer.

    ReplyDelete