Monday, September 18, 2017

Trader Joe's Chocolate Filled Crepes


These look wonderful in the picture on the box. In real life, however, they're unprepossessing (to use one of my father's favorite words). They don't come with the attractive shaved chocolate to sprinkle on top, nor with the freshly picked raspberries to perch on the side.

They are, however, pretty tasty, with a generous helping of chocolate filling of just the right consistency to be soft and almost liquid but not runny. The crepes themselves were a bit soggy, but better than I would have guessed you could get from a product that went from freezer to microwave to plate in less than two minutes.


Will I buy it again? 

Undecided. It's not the sort of thing I usually indulge in, and they're really not pretty enough to serve guests. So although I enjoyed them, I'm not sure they have a place in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment