Sunday, June 21, 2015

Trader Joe's Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza



This is pretty good pizza. The crust is crispy on the outside, bread-like on the inside. It's exceptionally generous with the pepperoni. It's one of the thickest crusts I've ever had in a frozen pizza.

It really needs several more minutes of baking time than the package indicates, but that's easily fixed.

My main grip about it is that it's an awkward size. If I eat half of it for my lunch, it feels like not enough, but if I eat a whole one, I'm overly stuffed and uncomfortable. With most frozen pizzas, I find that half is exactly the right amount. Not so here.

Will I buy it again? 

Yes. In fact, this is my third one, having gone through two of them in the months before I decided to start blogging about TJ's food. They have been very consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment