Thursday, August 25, 2016

Trader Joe's Liquid Laundry Detergent



Being a sedentary sort, my clothes don't get dirty enough for me to ever notice any difference in how laundry detergents remove blood, oil, or grass stains. All I want from such a product is for it to remove my body odors and not replace them with any of the irritating scents that the big manufacturers usually insist on adding.

I have to hunt on the Target or Wal-Mart shelves to find the tiny section of the scent-free versions of Tide or All or Wisk--any of which seem perfectly fine and basically interchangeable to me.

So, yeah, I kind of knew going in that I was not going to like Trader Joe's detergent because of the lavender scent added. It's not strong, however. In fact, though I smell it easily when the cap is removed, once the clothes come out of the dryer, I never notice it unless I deliberately stick my nose right in them and take a big whiff. So it's about as unobjectionable as an added scent can be.

But I still don't want it in my life.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment