Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Trader Joe's Quinoa Duo With Vegetable Melange



The "duo" in the product name apparently refers to the fact that it contains two varieties of quinoa. The "vegetable melange" is an overstatement; it's just sweet potatoes and zucchini.

I thought this was OK, but nothing great. Zucchini dominated the flavor profile, along with the mild but hard-to-identify spice blend.

I just sat there for a whole minute trying to think of something else to say about this stuff, and failed.


Will I buy it again? 

No.

2 comments:

  1. I miss this stuff. It's not meant to give you gastronomic orgasm. It's just the perfect combo with a protein clean eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite!!! Top with an egg and throw on some sriracha. High protein yumminess

    ReplyDelete