Thursday, November 10, 2016

Trader Joe's 12 Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls



There's nothing complicated to explain about them; you can tell exactly what they are from the name and picture. Which means that you can already tell whether you will like them. Which means that you don't need any more from me on it.

Well, OK, one more thing: I loved them.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes.


Nina's View

I bought these as a dessert for Bob, who was having dinner at my place. This was a pretty straightforward process of deduction: Bob likes chocolate, Bob likes ice cream, Bob likes mint, Bob likes Oreos. Bob will like these.

And he did.

I, however, did not. None of the flavors were distinct or special. The cookies were soggy, the mint uninspired, the ice cream grainy. Feh.

No comments:

Post a Comment