Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Trader Joe's White Stilton With Apricots



Sorry for the crappy photo. I didn't realize how badly I had botched it until it was way too late to go back and take a better one.

I had no particular reason to pick this; it just looked interesting, different from anything I've ever had before. And it was. I couldn't imagine what cheese and apricots would taste like together. Turns out, it's a combination that works surprisingly well.

I don't think I've ever eaten Stilton cheese before. It's among the most mild-flavored cheeses I've tried. Maybe apricots only work well with a cheese that mild.

It was extremely crumbly, essentially impossible to slice with any implement.


Will I buy it again? 

No, but I'm very happy to have tried it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment