Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Trader Joe's eucalyptus branches


I subscribe to a Google News alert for Trader Joe's, which is how I find most of the entries for my Saturday "roundup" posts. Recently one of the articles I encountered that way mentioned that TJ's sells bunches of eucalyptus branches along with their cut flowers, and suggested ways of using them. I had never noticed this product before, but I thought it sounded like a nice little home-decorating touch that would be worth trying.

The branches smell really nice--at least in the store where there are lots of them. But I have not been able to detect the faintest whiff of eucalyptus since bringing them home, not even with my face right up in them.

Still, they're attractive. And they have the added advantage that the cats don't seem interested in chewing on them or knocking them over (despite Oliver eyeing them in the photo above).


Will I buy it again? 

Not for myself. But I buy flowers for Nina fairly often, and I might buy a bunch as added greenery for her sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment