Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Trader Joe's Lemon Elderflower Soda


This is a shelf-mate to the rhubarb-strawberry soda released at the same time--and it is leaps and bounds better. It is, in fact, superb--one of the best sodas I've ever tasted. Its perfection is primarily marred by being sold in such pathetically small cans. And it's not just me; Nina concurred.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes--though it's terribly expensive, as sodas go, so that will be a severe limiting factor. But I will definitely get it as a treat once in a while.

Oh, and, by the way, I'm adding it to my Top Ten list.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought this one was undrinkable. Almost tasted spoiled. But I'm already on my 3rd box of the strawberry-rhubarb so what do I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....! I really loved this too- i love anything with elderflower. Makes a fantastic cocktail over ice with a splash of vodka too :))
    I’ll probably just drink it has a cocktail mixer since i don’t really drink soda
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete