Tuesday, June 14, 2016

RJ's Licorice--Mango


This is Day 17 of an extremely extended New Products Week, and Day Seven of Mangopalooza. 


This is a non-TJ's-branded item that I assume was brought in to be part of Mango Madness.

It's unlike any licorice I've ever had before. It's much, much softer--which was surprising, but nice. I can't taste any old-fashioned licorice flavor, though the label says it's in there. The mango flavor tastes a little artificial, but at least it's distinctly mango, and not just a generic fruitiness.


Will I buy it again? 

No. It's perfectly pleasant stuff, and I'll be happy to slowly work my way through the bag, but that will fully satisfy my interest in it.

1 comment:

  1. TJ's Mango Department not gettin' a lot of love.

    Maybe the Papaya Department will be more successful.

    ReplyDelete