Sunday, October 9, 2016

Trader Joe's Black & White Diamond Cocktail Cookies



It's time for another New Products Week. 


Pretty good, not great. This is one of the rare times that I can actually distinguish a separate flavor being contributed by sesame seeds added to something, because they're densely packed onto a basically one-note base of the shortbread.

I finished the package, but very slowly. In fact, I purchased and ate three other boxes of cookies along the way before I finally got back to these. They just weren't appealing enough to be my first choice.


Will I buy it again? 

No. There are just too many others that I like better.

1 comment:

  1. You're crazy, these are delicious!! Definitely not a sweet cookie, and honestly i added a tiny pinch of salt to the tops and that was exactly what was missing. They're a great not sweet dessert option, went well with some tea
    Ttrockwod

    ReplyDelete