Sunday, October 23, 2016

Trader Joe's Sparkling Blueberry Flavored Juice Blend



Despite the suspicious weasel words in the product name ("flavored" and "blend" raise my eyebrows in deep skepticism), this is actually delicious. It's easily the most successful of this line that we've tried--better than the apple, better than the pomegranate. The blueberry is front and center, as it should be, though one can definitely notice the supporting roles of the grape and apple juices. Nina and I usually have just a few ounces of juice each during our weekly dinners here, but we polished off this bottle before we were even halfway through the meal.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes.


Nina's View

Yeah, it's a teensy-eensy bit too sweet. Sue me.

But it actually tastes of blueberry. It is guzzleable. (What? That's a word. Now, anyway.)

I didn't expect to like it and did. Go drink some, it is Nina Approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment