Saturday, October 15, 2016

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn


This is Day Seven of New Products Week. 


I didn't buy this, because I thought I wouldn't like it. Nina was convinced that I would like it, so after eating a whole bag on her own, she bought a second one to share with me. Her radar about what I'll like or dislike is pretty accurate, so I gave it a try.

It wasn't as bad as I had imagined. I guess I'd call it modestly pleasant. I don't like walnuts (which is one of the main reasons I didn't buy this myself), but I just left those for Nina. The pumpkin seeds are basically ignorable; they seem neither to add nor detract. The pumpkin-spice flavoring to the caramel coating was OK, but I still prefer TJ's regular caramel corn, one of the original members of my Top Ten list.


Will I buy it again? 

No.



No comments:

Post a Comment