Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trader Joe's Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups



I am usually not a fan of the blend of chocolate and peanut butter. But I passed by the shelves of candy at TJ's the other day, and just had a sudden impulse to buy these.

They're pretty good, compared to other such things I've tried. I think that's probably because the tiny size means that there's a higher surface area:volume ratio, which translates to a higher chocolate:peanut butter ratio. The peanut butter is also appropriately salty, making it taste, I dunno, crisper or sharper, in nice contrast to the mellow milk chocolate.


Will I buy it again? 

No. There are many, many chocolate candies I like a lot better. But I'm not sorry I yielded to the urge to toss it in my basket just this once.

No comments:

Post a Comment