Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Trader Joe's Sparkling Cranberry Clementine Spring Water



I expected this to be a winner, possibly the best of the whole new line. It's not. It's just weird. I'm sipping some even as I write this. I'm trying to find the cranberry and clementine flavors, and failing every time. There's definitely some sort of flavor there, but damned if I can figure out what it is.

Nina tried some last night. After a sip, she screwed up her face and asked, "What is this supposed to be?"

"Cranberry-clementine."

"No."

"No, it isn't cranberry-clementine, or no you don't like it?"

"No. It's not successful."

She is, as usual, entirely correct.


Will I buy it again? 

To quote Nina, "No."

1 comment:

  1. You're so dedicated to try all of these! Especially since about all seem to be clunkers.... nina's input is always very decisive and entertaining
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete