Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Trader Joe's Mini Hold The Cone! Ice Cream Cones--Pumpkin Ginger


This is a new and presumably seasonal item. It's the same form factor as the vanilla ones I tried a few months ago.

These didn't have the physical problem of the cone texture that those did--probably because they weren't subjected to the freezer problems that that box faced.

The pumpkin-ginger ice cream is very nice. I wasn't as pleased with the "confectionery coating," but I suppose it's a necessity to keep a bunch of these things neat and tidy in a box. Uncovered ice cream would get messy.


Will I buy it again? 

No. Nice to try once, but that's enough.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I absolutely loved these. And they seem to be the replacement for the wonderful ginger mini mouthfuls. Sucks they're seasonal because I was only able to get 1 box. They're already gone for the season :(

    ReplyDelete