Friday, October 19, 2018

Trader Joe's Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti



Apologies for the blurry picture. I didn't realize until much too late that my camera had inexplicably decided that a random point in the foreground was where it should focus.

I'm not very picky about pasta. Basically, it's either normal, or it's weird. This is normal. I don't care about it being organic. I don't mind it being whole wheat instead of otherwise; I don't find the taste noticeably different, and if it gets me a few extra vitamins or more fiber, okey-dokey.

The surprising reaction came from Nina. She has previously been down on whole-wheat pasta, on the grounds that they never get the texture right--but she gave this one a strong thumbs-up. She even said that she would be content to use this as her default pasta.


Will I buy it again? 

Yes. I'm mostly indifferent to which particular variety of "normal" spaghetti I use, but if this stuff makes my bae happy, then I'll keep it on hand.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, the things you do for love ;)) but nina is right, some whole wheat pasta out there is really terrible! I keep buying the lentil pastas. Good stuff.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete