Friday, November 9, 2018

Cal-Organic Farms Certified Organic Rainbow Cut & Peeled Baby Carrots


Nina bought these; I had not noticed them at our local Trader Joe's.

They're tasty and flavorful--just like the non-rainbow organic baby carrots.


Will I buy it again? 

Possibly if I need something a little fancier than usual for guests. But I don't really see any reason to choose these over the plain (organic) orange ones. They're also skinnier, on average, than the organic orange ones. I like my baby carrots to be fat.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, i only pick these up when they’re out of stock of the regular baby organic carrots.
    Was just at TJs this afternoon and picked up a bag of organic multi color radishes (!) they’re trimmed and sold in a bag for $2, pretty combo of white, red and dark purple. We’ll see if there’s any difference in flavor but will make a pretty addition to holiday salads
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete