Sunday, August 31, 2014

Changed publication schedule

I started with posts twice a week, but I was writing them much faster than that, so I was building up a ridiculously large reserve of pre-written posts. That prompted me to bump up the publication schedule to three per week.

Well, that didn't cure the problem. In fact, I think it pushed me to write even more often, because I was perversely worried about my reserve of posts running dry. So now, even with the increased publication, I now have posts done and scheduled to run almost to the end of December.

It's just silly to have them on ice for that long, so I'm going to increase the posting rate yet again. I'm going to put up a new post every even-numbered day--15 per month--starting this week. Let's see what that does to balance the rate of writing and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment