Thursday, February 19, 2015

Trader Joe's PB&J Milk Chocolate Bar



Well, at the very least you have to give this much to Trader Joe's: a peanut butter and jelly chocolate bar is an interesting concept. Which is the entire reason that I bought it, even though I've never been a fan of the marriage of chocolate and peanut butter.

I guess I would have to admit that my selectivity about flavor pairings is arbitrary and not especially rational. Peanut butter and jelly? Excellent. Chocolate and jelly? Never tried it, exactly, but sounds heavenly. Peanut butter and chocolate? No, thanks.

Predictably, then, I didn't care much for the trio. It wasn't so awful that I couldn't finish it, but I kept thinking that the J would be better without the PB.

Will I buy it again? 

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment