Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Trader Joe's Assorted Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins



Yet another brand-new item at Trader Joe's; here's the company's own introduction to it.

These look elegant and scrumptious, but in the end they disappoint. I tried four of the five varieties, leaving the coffee one to Nina, since I don't like anything about coffee.

The salted caramel and crispy milk chocolate were OK. The vanilla cream and dark chocolate cream I didn't care for at all.

I was continually annoyed by the severe mismatch between the identification key on the back and the actual colors of the candies, which made it nearly impossible to guess which was which.

As a final gripe, this is a lot of packaging for nine small candies.

Will I buy it again? 

Nope.

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought that, instead of "Plastics," Benjamin's advisor in "The Graduate" should have said: "Packaging." This product sounds, from your description, all about the packaging.

    ReplyDelete