Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bisous De Provence Lemon Verbena Triple Milled Soap



I saw somebody on Twitter mention how she loved the way the "lemon soap" from Trader Joe's made her bathroom smell. I had never noticed any such product there, but I searched the shelves on my next trip. This bar was all I found that might have been what she was talking about. I bought it, though I didn't even know what "verbena" was. (You can educate yourself on that point here, as I did.)

I like this better than the other two bath soaps I've bought from TJ's (see here and here). It smells nice, it rinses off cleanly and easily. My only nitpick is that the bar is too big to grip comfortably, at least when it's new.

Will I buy it again? 

Maybe once in a while as a change-up from my regular Dove. But it's a lot more expensive, and I don't like it any better, so it's not going to become a staple. Unlike the tweeter who got me looking for it, I don't care if my bathroom smells of lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment