Monday, September 5, 2016

Trader Joe's 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice Not From Concentrate With Calcium And Vitamin D



I kind of randomly picked this carton from the bewildering array of cartons of orange juice at Trader Joe's. I wasn't even sure whether it was one I had had before, until I got home and checked the blog archives.

This is now the sixth variety of TJ's orange juice I've had (seventh if you include the frozen concentrate). And it's the worst. It's utterly lifeless, plus having a weird additional chemical flavor. The overall impression is that it was created by a mad scientist's earnest attempt to synthesize orange juice after all the world's orange trees have succumbed to some sort of awful blight.


Will I buy it again? 

No. Get this one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment