Friday, September 23, 2016

Trader Joe's Green Seedless Grapes



I usually don't review produce items here, for fairly obvious reasons. I'm making an exception here because I think other people might be curious about this item on the basis of how it looks. Specifically, though this may not be obvious from the photo above, these grapes are HUGE--the biggest I've ever seen.

My general life experience is that fruits that are unusually large are sadly lacking in flavor. However, there have been some exceptions. Some fruits from Harry & David, for instance, are both gargantuan and delicious. So I wondered if perhaps these green grapes might be among the exceptions.

They are not. At least this bunch was seriously lacking in taste. There's a bit of fun popping such a large grape into one's mouth, but any pleasure ends there.


Will I buy it again? 

No. Fool me once, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment