Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Trader Joe's Autumnal Harvest Soup


I bought this in October, during the relatively brief time that it was available, but didn't get around to trying it until two weeks ago.

I liked it more than I anticipated, seeing as I'm almost never thrilled with pumpkin/squash stuff. But it's much more tomato and carrot than pumpkin and squash. It's thick, creamy, chunky, and slightly sweet.


Will I buy it again? 

Maybe next year, if they bring it back. It was a nice side dish for a dinner with Nina, and she liked it even more than I did.

2 comments:

  1. I was bummed this had so much dairy, it seemed to be really popular this year so maybe it will be back. I loved the refrigerated autumn chili they had so I’m hoping that returns next year too
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this mixed with TJ's Quinoa Duo.

    ReplyDelete